Wednesday, February 2, 2011

THE Magic Info that Changes Your Life

!! YOUR CHOICE---YOUR ACTION!!
NETWORK MARKETING HISTORY PROVES THIS TO BE TRUE!
In the famous MLM eBook, “Think and Grow Rich”, the author Napoleon Hill points out the power of decision and the action that follows using the example of the 1776 radical decision by our continental congress to wage war with the most powerful nation on earth and declare our independence and start a new nation.

Ever wonder what our nation would be like if we had lost that war? What would have happened to our founding fathers like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, or John Hancock? I am sure their punishment would not have been swift or pretty.

The power of that decision still ripples like a tidal wave throughout our society and the world.

Ever heard of Henry Ford? He was the inventor of the automobile and the internal combustion engine. His wonderfully intelligent scientist and engineers said that they could not make the v’ shaped engine work. They wanted to give up the design and keep what was already in place. Ford told them No, to keep going and find the answers. Thanks to that decision we now enjoy the V8 and the V6 and some people have a V12 engine. Thanks to his determination and the action to keep going when all else failed.

Insanity is defined as expecting a different result from doing the same thing over and over! Einstein

To affect any change in our lives we must change the way we think. We must first decide what we want and then decide how we are going to get there.

CHOICES!
We choose for ourselves!


The real problem is when we fear the power of a decision. The only time we should fear a decision is when we make it impulsively or when all of our research says no and we do it anyway. That is when we need to be careful.
I am now 60 years old. At the age of 19, I made a decision to join the U.S. Air Force. Because of that decision I was sent to an Air Force technical school in Illinois. I met my wife of nearly 40 years while stationed there. I have a whole life to tell you about that includes children, parents, places I have lived and been stationed and oh so much more.
However, when I made that decision at 19 years old, I could have easily chosen the Marines, or another branch of service. Heck I was in the position to simply leave home and bust out on my own. Looking back, I wonder what would my life would have been if I had chosen differently. Think about the decisions you have made and you will discover; “THE LIFE YOU HAVE NOW IS THE LIFE YOU CHOSE TO HAVE.”
What I now know is this, when we make a decision there are many possible outcomes. Some of them we know right away. If I steal, I will go to jail. If I cheat on my wife, my life will surely change as I will lose her. So even today, I have to weigh every decision and make sure that what I decide moves me forward and upward to the next level and I will reap rewards instead of pay consequences.

The first decision that we have to make is that we are going to do something about our lives that will move us toward the lifestyle we want and to have the things we wish to have for ourselves and those whose lives, we wish to impact.

You now are making decisions. Make your decisions with all the knowledge and information available. Network marketing eBooks  are valuable resources for the entrepreneur who is looking to create his income from home and own his own life. Your journey begins with the next step. Make it a wise and magical choice.

May God Bless and Keep You All
Steve Turner       “Steveyt”



Who am I?   

Join Me here:  

Watch for the Wisdom and knowledge you need to build your business with relationship and skill.

Get your blueprint for success that will give you the best advantage for Victory. http://tinyurl.com/ypsc10st

No comments:

Post a Comment